- COMPANY DESCRIPTION
Our client is French education startup. Selected eLite 200 at the ASUGSV summit, its mission is to “connect teens around the world to make a better world”.
Based on its experience with teens, the startup wants to evolve its value proposition by creating a 100% gaming product. If you believe that gaming, education & peer to peer interactions are a winning trio and you are willing to put your skills and energy into a project that makes sense, this is the job for you!
1) Job description
As Game Producer for this brand new product, your responsibilities will include:
Plan and follow the game production from A to Z :
• Estimate the budget, the number of people and the deadlines relating to a project
• Identify and mobilize internal / external resources for the realization of the project
• Build the project from scratch and participate in the conception of the game design, the definition of tech design and the definition of the graphic charter
• Ensure that the budget is respected
• Guarantee control of deadlines
• Optimize development and production processes
• Coordinate the activities of the various stakeholders
- Project direction
• Provide an interface role between management and production
• Ensure the quality of productions according to the budgets and deadlines allocated
• Carry out a product, market, technology watch activity (analysis of figures, evaluation of own video games, etc.)
• Manage and execute multiple A/B tests to make data driven decisions;
• Supervise and lead the teams (planning of activities, monitoring, evaluation, etc.)
• Ensure the operational management of human resources involved in the project (recruitment, etc.)
• Improve internal and external production process in a continuous way;
• Communicate and coordinate effectively with our external studios.
• You should have at least 5+ years of experience in the games industry with at least one commercial title shipped,
• You’ve got a deep knowledge of Social gaming (cooperative multiplayer, community engagement & management),
• Being customer-experience driven: you always do think “players first”,
• Good time management skills, experience with planning and scheduling,
• Being open-minded, curious and comfortable working autonomously,
• Show an entrepreneurship mindset, willing to build and grow a startup!
- Salary range: 50 to 75K€ (gross) per year, depending on experience and profile,
- The opportunity to join as a partner a growing start up, willing to change the way kids & teens connect all over the world
- Our office is located in Paris, but we’re open for remote-work,