Digital Account Manager
- Les candidatures sont actuellement fermées.
Our client, a publisher based in Lyon, is looking for a Digital Account Manager to strengthen the Digital Sales team.
The company offers a thrilling experience in a fast-paced and multicultural environment, where you will work daily with all EMEA Marketing and Sales teams, to coordinate and animate their digital distribution networks across Europe. You will report to the Head of Digital Sales & eCommerce EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Asia) and will take care of the PC Platforms (Steam, Epic, Gog, etc).
Your principal responsibilities will be as follows:
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with our partners (Valve, Epic and more)
- Develop sales animation (special offers, promotional offers) that drive and boost the business, respecting the group strategy and strategic orientations
- Monitor sales for our distribution networks
- Optimize product placement and sales within our digital distribution channels, in coordination with corporate and local marketing teams
- Coordinate recommendations on promotions and prices
- Manage the lifecycle of our products
- Analyze and monitor the account performance
- Monitor competition trends and pricing policy on the digital market
- Create sales sheets and provide products information to your distributor
- Coordinate with subsidiaries and other Regions to ensure a global consistency in our actions
Experience, qualification, and skills:
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Successful work experience(s) in Sales Account Management or Digital Sales, managing Steam account is required
- Strong negotiation skills and persuasive persona
- Good financial and numbers manipulation skills
- Perfect knowledge of the video games market; especially the PC one
- Strong knowledge of Excel advanced functionalities (pivot table, statistics, macro…)
- Documents, organizes and plans own work with minimal supervision
- High attention to details including accurate and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Excellent organizational skills and proactivity
- Strong understanding of customers
- Enjoys learning & a curious person
- Ability to bring people together around a project
- Availability for regular conference calls with different time zones (US and Japan).
Please apply in English (Resume and Cover letter) at: recruter[@]target-agency.jobs
Référence annonce : TA-BN0201023